Stone paint Looks like stone rock wall Spray texture paint
Stone Paint is a water-based paint for internal and external use. After application, it can leave a hardwearing, weather resistantstone effect finish.
Stone paint Looks like rock wall Spray texture paint
Low cost building material knockdown ceiling artistic texture wall paint
Product type: Stone paint
Stone Paint is a water-based paint for internal and external use. After application, it can leave a hardwearing, weather resistant
stone effect finish that not only looks like stone, but feels like stone. It can be used in many different ways; old and
weathered stone/concrete can be rejuvenated or given a new look, areas such as windowsills and lintels, and even much larger areas
of architectural stonework and sidewalk. Restore or alter the appearance of garden ornaments, pots, planters and stone features.
It is also a cost effective alternative to dressed stone on larger landscaping projects.
1. Imported super fine raw materials make the film feel Smooth when touch in hand.
2. Good mildew, alkali resistant, long service life.
3. Excellent adhesion: Super fine powers make the paint penetrate into the wall body, contact well
with the substrate and long lasting.
4. Easy application: Easy conduct with brush, roller or spray gun, also very suitable for DIY house
5. Highly cost effective.
Recommended application system:
1. Treated Concrete Wall
2. Anti-Cracking Rough Putty (1-2 coats)
3. Hang fiberglass mesh
4. Anti-Cracking Rough Putty (1-2 coats)
5. Exterior Fine Putty(1 coat)
6. Alkali-Resistant Exterior Sealer(1 coat)
7. Waterborne Shiny Putty(1 coat)
8. Multi-Function Exterior Paint (2 coats)
9. Granite Paint(2 coats)
10. Topcoat varnish (1 coat)
|Step||Layers||Dosage||Drying time (25℃/humidity50%-80%)||Application tools||Notes|
|Clean wall surface||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Putty||2||1.5kg-2kg||6 Hours||Trowel&putty knife||Leveling the wall surface|
|Primer||1||0.1kg-0.125kg||4 Hours||Roller||Sealing the wall|
|Stone paint||1-2||3.5kg-4kg||24 Hours||Spray gun||N/A|
|Wall varnish||1||0.15kg||4 Hours||Roller||N/A|
Notes for use:
1.Mix well after paint can is opened.
2.To prevent hardening of the paint, the can should be closed during the interval of application. Thinned paint should not be poured back to the original can.
3.Recoat interval should be prolonged in winter. To prevent the surface from erosion and avoid the precipitation of alkaline component, wall surface drying time should be relative long
4.Stop application when temperature is below 10°C, or humidity over 85%.
5. Apply with Maydos matching primer for best performance.
6. For information of Manufacture Date, Lot No., Net weight and Expiring Date, please refer to the product label.
1.Use soap and water.
2.Clean all equipment with clean water immediately after use and prevent unused paint from freezing.